Saturday, July 27, 2013

Filing for Non Profit and we need your help!

  Over the last few weeks I've learned that turning this into a non profit organization is going to cost $800.00+  on the low end of the spectrum . I have to file to be a Trust, Corp, or an Association, file for an EIN (employers identification number),  and file the 501 C3 application. The Application filing fee is $400.00 alone.

 All I want to do is help others in a legit legal way. I can't believe it cost so much. So. I'm asking for your help. Cash Donations can be made via Paypal. Even if you don't have a Paypal account you still can donate by using a bank / debit / credit cards.  THANK YOU  from the bottom of my heart in helping me get this program off the ground to help others in need. By printing your receipt you can use it when filing your taxes as a donation.

No comments :

Post a Comment